collapse
lumia510
alto-800
Bitfenix Outlaw
samsung-ram
corsair-ssd
FRONIX STAR
No posts were found.

Topic: How to register at North BSNL Portal - selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in  (Read 18251 times)

Offline IMF

• Reviewer [TFI]
  • Liked: 101
  • TFI
  • >>I AM WhAT I AM<<
This Portal is for the users who are currently using BSNL services like Broadband and Landline in the "North" Zone of India. Some really old users still have access data.bsnl.in site, but for the new users, the "new" way of checking usage and using other services are done through the site http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.in/

Its helps in :-

• Checking Broadband Usage
  • Changing Password of Broadband/Portal
  • Changing Plan :o
  • Making Payments
  • Viewing Bills

Please note that the site is accessible ONLY through Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above.

Also session expires very quickly (2-3 minutes). So set your data ready before you try registration.

To Register, go to http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in/ using Internet Explorer and hit the "Click here" button as shown in the image below.

After completing the previous step, you will get another Window like this:

1. Customer ID
Enter your Customer ID which can be found on your Bill. After you enter your Customer ID, Press Continue. Without your Customer ID, you cannot hope to proceed to the next step.

2. Hint Question
Select any Question which you are comfortable with. It will be asked to you in case you forget your Password.

3. Answer
Type the Answer for your Question.

4. Preferred User Name
Choose a username that you like. It could be anything. Some conditions that BSNL applies are:

• The User Name that you choose should be between 6 - 10 characters.
  • The User Name should not contain any special characters other than dot(.) Underscore(_) and At(@)
  • The User Name should not be in use already. If it is, BSNL will prompt you to choose another.

5. Email
Provide the email that you want your password to be sent.

Hit "Submit". Now wait for 2 weeks or so, and check your Inbox for the password. Yup, BSNL is a bit lazy and takes too long. But once you receive the password, use it to log in the Portal.

Hope this Helped!  :)

Please use the Facebook " Like ", Twitter and Google + buttons to share.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 10:46:55 PM by ADMIN »
I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever :P