collapse
lumia510
alto-800
Bitfenix Outlaw
samsung-ram
corsair-ssd
FRONIX STAR
No posts were found.

Topic: Regarding BSNL broadband usage  (Read 3825 times)

rajib sahani

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I need one help from you guys.
Few days back my father took on BSNL broadband service in Jharkhand(Dhanbad). I can see the usage in http://data.bsnl.in [nofollow].
But I could not identify the actual plan. Means it is for 1.5 GB or 2.5 GB? How to get the plan. Anybody can help me regarding this.
Second issue is that, when I logged in the Site I can see as
Total Download Volume(GB):- 3.10
Total Upload Volume(GB):- 0.61
Total Volume (GB):-3.71
Total Duration  (HH:MM:SS):- 13:46:46 
Chargeable Units(GB) Excluding Night Unlimited:- 0.94
What is the meaning of each and every thing specially last one.

Thanks in Advance.

Rajib

Offline guardian

• Member [TFI]
  • Liked: 24
Welcome to Tech Forum India  :)

Go to data.bsnl.in, log in using portal ID and password. Under postpaid orders, you will an option to enter your telephone no in the prescribed format. Enter it and hit " Search Orders ". Please note that there is no need to enter customer ID. In the landing page, you will be able to check the your plan and effective date. If you are still facing problem, blacken the personal details and post the screen shot here.

Chargeable usage excluding night unlimited is the only thing you need to worry about. It is the value using which your bill will be prepared. Others are the usage including night unlimited. Which will give you an idea how much you used.

You can use a bandwidth meter to keep track of usage. Try one from Shaplus or Networx. I am using both.

Hope this helped. If in doubt, feel free to ask.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep

-    Robert Frost

rajib sahani

Hi Admin,

Thanks for the quick reply. I got all the answers what you told.
One more thing my Plan Name is : BBG FN Combo 500 (Upto 1.5 GB is free)
Now after login it is showing 0.94 GB is chargeable. So it means that after when it will be 1.5 GB will be over I have to pay for each and every MB download.
I am right or wrong.

One more thing can I pay my bill through online?

Thanks,
Rajib

Offline guardian

• Member [TFI]
You are right. Once chargeable units excluding night unlimited cross your limit, you will get an excess usage of those much MBs.

Some circles allow to pay the bill online. Please check in your area's BSNL site.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep

-    Robert Frost

Offline IMF

• Reviewer [TFI]
  • Liked: 101
  • TFI
  • >>I AM WhAT I AM<<
Welcome to Tech Forum India  :)

Go to data.bsnl.in, log in using portal ID and password. Under postpaid orders, you will an option to enter your telephone no in the prescribed format. Enter it and hit " Search Orders ". Please note that there is no need to enter customer ID. In the landing page, you will be able to check the your plan and effective date. If you are still facing problem, blacken the personal details and post the screen shot here.

Chargeable usage excluding night unlimited is the only thing you need to worry about. It is the value using which your bill will be prepared. Others are the usage including night unlimited. Which will give you an idea how much you used.

You can use a bandwidth meter to keep track of usage. Try one from Shaplus or Networx. I am using both.

Hope this helped. If in doubt, feel free to ask.

ADMIN u have unlimited plan na so why u use these Bandwidth meters??
I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever :P

Offline guardian

• Member [TFI]
Just to have an idea how much I use per month. Also Bitmeter helps me check the speed and informs me if there is any background download. Try Bitmeter, very useful. But the values it give is not dependable. Huge difference from what Shaplus is showing.

-    Robert Frost

Offline IMF

• Reviewer [TFI]
  • Liked: 101
  • TFI
  • >>I AM WhAT I AM<<
Just to have an idea how much I use per month. Also Bitmeter helps me check the speed and informs me if there is any background download. Try Bitmeter, very useful. But the values it give is not dependable. Huge difference from what Shaplus is showing.

oh i never care about usage from when i got UL plan :P
I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever :P

Offline guardian

• Member [TFI]

-    Robert Frost

Offline Vignesh

• Premium Member
  • Liked: 6

ADMIN u have unlimited plan na so why u use these Bandwidth meters??
Not only do they help in knowing how much you use, but also it can rule out virus issues if you are facing slow speeds.
To err is human, to accept it is Newspaper.